The Salary in any service always plays a great role in motivation. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the SSC MTS Salary per month and will also give you the complete information regarding the Allowances and extra pay that they get in the service. To get complete details about this, check the complete article below. I have given all the details regarding the Selection process, Exam Details and Salary Structure of SSC MTS, etc. Check the complete article to get complete detail about this.
SSC MTS Salary Per Month:
The Salary in the Service is pretty much good and they get paid well for their duty. The Selection of the candidate MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) is done through the examination and A candidate will have to appear for the two phases of selection which is known as Paper 1 and paper 2 etc. It is mandatory to clear both phases of selection. The shortlisting of the candidates for Paper 2 is done on the basis of marks scored in Paper 1 and Paper 1 out here acts as Preliminary exam.
It is not too tough to clear the exam. A candidate can easily clear the exam with good preparation. Now let’s see the salary structure of SSC MTS in the Service and after that, we will see the Allowances and other details of these exams and service.
Salary of SSC MTS:
The Salary of Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff is pretty much good and they get paid so well for their duty. In India, the salary, allowances, and benefits are decided on the basis of the categories of the service. The services are divided into four parts and known as Group A, Group B, Group C, and Group D, etc. the Salary in the service is given on the basis of that.
After the 7th-grade pay commission, the Salary Structure of SSC MTS has been increased bit and now they salary of around 20,000/- per month. The salary in the service also depends on the nature of work and area of posting etc but the average salary is the same in all. The MTS (Multitasking Staffs) also gets some allowances and other benefits like:
SSC MTS Allowances:-
- Travel Allowances
- House Rent Allowances
- Ration Allowances
- Medical Allowances as well as for family also.
- Insurance cover etc.
These are some benefits of being in the service. A candidate can also get promoted ot the further posts on the basis of experience in the service. You can also appear for the promotional Exams get further promotion in the service. There are some criteria to appear for the Promotional Exam. if the Candidate has studied further you can easily get promoted to the further posts on the basis on your qualification and experience in the service. Now let’s see the Work profile of SSC MTS.
- Quick GK PDF Download for SSC, Railway and Other Exams in Hindi
- Kiran SSC General Awareness Book PDF Download For SSC All Examination in Hindi
Work Profile of SSC MTS:
- Physical maintenance of records of the Section.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files & other papers within the building.
- Photocopying, sending of FAX, etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, despatch, etc., including on computer
- Delivering of dak (outside the building).
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening & closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of rooms.
- The dusting of furniture, etc.
- Cleaning of building, fixtures, etc.
- Work-related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists.
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of the valid driving license.
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
These are the work that is done by the MTS (Multi Tasking Staff). The Selection in the service isn’t tough. A candidate can clear the examination with better preparation. Remember the Exam is not tough but the competition is tough.
A candidate will have to clear the Paper 1 and Paper 2 and then Interview etc. Paper 1 is objective while paper 2 is descriptive. To get the complete syllabus of the examination, Check the official website of the SSC (Staff Selection Commission). There are many coaching institutes available for the preparation of this examination. you can easily prepare from there. You can also prepare with the books, Buy the best book that could give you the complete guidance of the examination. Try to solve the previous year question papers and sample papers etc to get better practice for the examination. If you get time, Appear for the Online Mock test paper. You can really prepare yourself better through this.
- TES Entry Eligibility Criteria, Technical Entry Scheme Eligibility
- English Language Pdf Download For SSC CGL and SSC CHSL Exams
- Official Website of SSC-ssc.nic.in
This is the complete information regarding the SSC MTS Salary Per Month and Allowances. If you guys like this article then share it with your friends, here on this website we are providing you the complete information of competitive examination, Stay tune for recent information. Thanks.