Navy SSR/AA Syllabus: There are many vacancies available in order to join the Indian Navy. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the details about the Indian Navy Vacancy called SSR(Senior Secondary recruits) and AA (Artificer Apprentice), etc. You will get to know here the Navy SSR/AA Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern etc. I have also shared details regarding the Selection Process that one has to clear to get selected in the service. To get complete information about this, check the complete article below.
Navy SSR/AA Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
The Navy conducts many exams some are conducted by the Indian Navy itself and some are conducted by the other bodies. Through the Navy SSR/AA Examination, one can become a sailor in the service. The selection of the candidate is done through the examination. A candidate will appear for the written examination, Physical Fitness Test, and then Medical Examination, etc.
It is mandatory to clear all the phases of selection. Here I am sharing the complete syllabus of the Navy SSR/AA Written Exam and its exam Pattern etc. First, we will see the exam pattern after that we will see the complete syllabus of this:-
Exam Pattern of Navy SSR/AA Exam:
Here is the complete exam pattern is given for the written exam of Indian Navy SSR/AA Exam:
|Name of Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
- Total Marks: 100
- Total Number of Questions: 100
- Total Time Duration: 1 Hour
- The Question paper would be in Objective Type Questions with Multiple Choice Answer.
- The Exam would be conducted online (Computer-Based Test).
- A candidate will be given one mark for each right answer.
- There is also negative marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
This is the complete exam pattern of the Navy SSR/AA Examination. Now let’s see the complete syllabus of the written examination.
Syllabus of Navy SSR/AA Written Exam:
A candidate will have to prepare a total of four subjects for the Navy SSR/AA Written Examination. Here are those subjects that one has to prepare:
- General Knowledge
Let’s see the topics that one has to prepare in these subjects.
- Correction of sentences
- Change active to passive
- Passive to active voice
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression
- Meanings of difficult words
- Use of an adjective
- Compound preposition
- Determiners (use of a/the any, etc)
- Use of pronouns
- Latest Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Politics
- Indian Navy & Military
- Books & Authors
- Awards, etc
- Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratics Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines
- Circles, Conic Section
- Permutations and Combinations
- Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Sets and Set Theory
- Introduction to ThreeDimensional Geometry
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Definite Integrals
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Energy and Power
- Motion o System of Particles
- Rigid Body/ Gravitation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves Optics
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices
- Principles of Communication
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Organic Chemistry
- Food, Nutrition, and Health
- Physiology and Human Diseases
- Computer Science.
This is the complete syllabus that one has to prepare for the examination. There are many books available in the market for the preparation of this examination. you can take help from them or can also prepare with the online Study materials. Prepare well for the examination here are some tips that you must follow.
Navy SSR/AA Exam Preparation:
Buy the best Study Materials for the preparation of this examination. All the questions will be asked at the 10+2 level. You can also prepare your NCERT Books up to the 12th level.
- Make a proper study routine and be strict with it.
- Try to study at least 4 hours a day.
- Solve Sample papers after each chapter.
- Solve Previous year question papers.
- A candidate who is good at studies, they can prepare the complete syllabus of the exam within 3 months.
- Once you finish your syllabus, Solve Sample Question Papers, Model Question Papers, and Previous year question papers to get better practice for your exam.
- Appear for the Online Test Papers etc.
Online Mock test papers can prepare you better but make sure to appear for the best Mock test. It can give you better practice. the difficulty level of questions would be completely the same in the paper and you can also mark your mistakes and correct that later. If you are a week at studies, you must find the better coaching Institutes that could train you better for this exam and make you eligible to appear for this. It is all about your career and as well as dreams. Prepare well and do the best in the exam. The Exam might be easy but the competition is extremely tough in the defence sector. For any details regarding the exam, eligibility criteria, Selection process, etc. You can directly check the official notification on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
This is the complete information regarding Navy SSR/AA Syllabus and Exam Pattern. If you guys like this article then share it with your friends, here on this website we are providing you the complete information of competitive examination, Stay tune for recent information. Thanks.