Indian Navy MR Salary: There are many ways by which one can join the Indian Navy. Many vacancies are available to join the Indian Navy as an officer or as a Sailor. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the complete details about Indian Navy MR Vacancy. You will get to know here about the examination and Indian Navy MR Salary and Work Profile etc. I have shared complete details about this and the Indian navy MR promotion etc.
Indian Navy MR (Matric Recruit):
The Indian Navy is one of the prestigious services, It is hard to join the Indian Navy without proper preparation of the examination. The selection in the Indian Navy is done on the basis of the examination. A candidate will appear for the Computer-based Online examination and all the candidate who will clear this, they will appear for the Physical Fitness test and then Medical Examination.
The medical examination is the mandatory part of the defence selection procedure. Now let’s see the complete Indian Navy MR Salary Per Month and after that, we will see the Promotion and then Work Profile.
Salary of Indian Navy MR:
The Indian Navy pays better to the employees. All the candidates who work with the Indian Navy they get to enjoy the some of the best benefits and allowances etc.
The Salary of the Indian Navy MR is pretty much better. They get around 14,000/- per month while they are on training and once they complete their training they get placed at the pay matrix level 3 and get salary around 21,800/- per month. This is just salary that they get as fixed monthly payments. There are many more other pays that they get after the salary like:
- Travel Allowances
- Dearness Allowances
- MSP (Military Service Pay)
- House rent Allowances
- Medical facilities to the employees as well as family
- Insurance cover of up to 50 Lakhs.
Working in the Indian Navy is a very proud moment for every employee in the service. Now let’s see the complete promotion process for the candidates who join the Indian Navy through the MR (Matric Recruitment).
There is no fixed pyramid structure for the promotion of the matric recruits candidates. The promotion will be completely made on the basis of the experience. A candidate who joins the Indian Navy through the MR entry. They can get posted on the post of the Master Chief Petty Officer after the promotion.
There are also some other benefits for the candidates who get selected through the MR (Matric Recruitment).
- Ration and clothing as per rule in vogue.
- Free medical treatment and government accommodations for self and family including dependent parents.
- 45days paid leave and 8 days casual leave in a year with the leave travel concession for self, family and dependent parents as per Govt. rules.
- Contributory pension scheme and gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities post retirements
Work Profile of Indian Navy MR:
The Indian Navy MR (Matric Recruitment) are basically get selected for the Galley department and there are three major Posts in the galley department which is:
- Cook: They are required to prepare food ( veg and non-veg both) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties if needed.
- Steward: They would be required to serve food in the officer’s mess and also be handling accounting of funds, wine and store handing and preparation of the menu. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties if needed.
- Hygienist: They are required for the cleaning. Cleaning related to the galley. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties if needed.
This is the complete job profile of the Indian Navy MR (matric recruits). All the candidates who want to join the Indian Navy through the MR entry. They just need to have a class 10th mark sheet with minimum 35% marks and pass in all subjects. The age of the candidate must be between 17 years old to 21 years old. the age should not be more than 21 years old and it should not be less than 17 years old.
The preparation for the computer-based written examination can be easily done through the books. There are many online study Materials available by which you can prepare better for your examination. If you are completely new to the competitive exam field and do not have any idea about the exam. You can join the coaching Institute to get complete details about the preparation and some tips & tricks for the exam etc.